2023 Daegu International Marathon (WA Gold Label)
April 2nd, 2023. (Sun) 8:00 AM (KST)
National Debt Repayment Movement Memorial Park and downtown area
Daegu City, Korea Athletics Federation /
City Sports Association, Daegu Athletics Federation
Korean Broadcasting System (KBS)
(men and women)
(men and women)
(male and female)
(Male and Female)
the records of 3
people per team.
(Men within 2:30:00 / Women within 3:00:00 only)
|Domestic Time Bonus||Men :
￦20,000,000 within 2h 09m 30s /
￦10,000,000 within 2h 11m 30s / ￦5,000,000 within 2h 13m 00s
Women : ￦20,000,000 within 2h 26m 00s / ￦10,000,000 within 2h 30m 00s / ￦5,000,000 within 2h 32m 00s
A new world record: ￦100,000,000 (Men 2h 01m
09s, Women 2h 14m 04s)
※ If there are multiple record achievers, one excellent record shortening time shall be selected A new tournament record - Daegu International Marathon New Record : $5,000 (Men 2h 05m 33s / Women 2h 21m 56s)
- Korea New Record : ￦50,000,000 each for men and women (Men 2h 07m 20s / Women 2h 25m 41s)
※ If there are multiple record achievers, one excellent record shortening time shall be selected - New Record for Korean Athletes in Daegu International Marathon
: ￦5,000,000 (Men 2:08:30 / Women 2:28:17)
Regulations for the reduction of prize money at the competition - An international award 50% cutback : Men (exceeds 2h 11m 30s) / Women (exceeds 2h 32m 00s)
- Except for prize money for domestic athletes :
Men (exceeds 2h 30m 00s) / Women (exceeds 3h 00m 00s) / (Only the rank is accepted)
The Host is not responsible for injuries or accidents during the competition. Except we bear the medical expenses under the insurance company’s regulations.
- ' During the competition' refers to 'from participating in a marathon competition to the right before dissolving it.'
- Injuries are defined as sudden and accidental external shocks and are when external shocks damage the body.
- Diseases are defined as medical encounters caused inside the body. Especially during marathon races,
the following diseases frequently happen; Myocardial infarction, Cerebral haemorrhage, Dyspnoea, Vomiting, and Myalgia. (Most Medical encounters can be considered as diseases except sprains, fractures and stab wounds)
- Marathon injury after-effect disorder refers to the permanent damage that remains on the body even after being cured of medical encounters(injury)
during a marathon competition and would be paid according to the disability rate of disability. Only after-effects related to the injury are included, and underlying diseases are not paid for.
- After the competition, deaths caused by excessive drinking may be investigated.
There is no compensation for unrelated medical encounters to the marathon. Therefore, we ask you to avoid actions that cause difficulties in recovering your body after a competition,
such as drinking right after the exercise.
* Currently, due to changes in the Financial Supervisory Service's regulations,
medical fees that have been implemented so far cannot be applied.
(Article 7-50 (2) 2 of the Insurance Business Supervision Regulations)
* For the above reasons, the organizers are unable to pay for injury treatment and disease treatment,
so we inform you that participants have to sign up for the medical expenses individually.